[08/07/12] SHOELESS JOE WORLD ..... S17 WILL BEGIN SHORTLY .....

Saturday, March 3, 2012

S15 SEASON WIN PREDICTIONS




..... 105 ..... "It's 11 regular season wins less than last year's 116, but I'd like to use them in
.......................the playoffs instead."



..... 101 ..... "We came so close to winning it all but didn't have the depth at SP to bring home
.......................a title."



..... 95 ..... "With 3/5 of my rotation and 2 of my best relievers in the last year of their deals, if
.......................we start off slow I might head into rebuild mode. Otherwise we'll chase our 5th
.......................straight LCS appearance or better."



..... 93 ..... "Who needs Elcano when you have a 1-2 SP punch of Orie and Perez..."


..... 92 ..... "No 3-peat in store.."


..... 92 ..... "Our bullpen is really strong and our lineup is just as powerful. We should be
.......................very competitive this season."



..... 90 ..... "Solid but not great rotation anchors an average at best offense!"


..... 89 ..... "Division winner… best SP in a weak division."


..... 88 ..... "If I get some consistency from my starting rotation I can have a nice season, we'll
.......................be middle of the pack offensively, and should have a strong bullpen…"



..... 88 ..... "Bridesmaids, I mean Skies to try less thunder and more lightning. Mumcoach
.......................quitting would also help."



..... 86 ..... "The ever so harrowing trip to the middle of the pack. please let me be wrong. There is
.......................a first for everything, right?"



..... 85 ..... "This season, Seattle will challenge for their division after several trades."


..... 85 ..... "Wasn't able to improve the club in the off season. Will have to hope for career
.......................seasons to push us over the top."



..... 84 ..... "I seem to have got this team stuck in a cycle of mediocrity. I doubt the moves I
.......................made will add enough to get out of it."



..... 84 ..... "Hopefully, this team will regain first place and make a run in the playoffs. It
.......................will probably be the last time for a lot of my players to do so before they are sent
.......................out to pasture or glue factory."



..... 83 ..... "While adding a few pieces, we're not there yet."


..... 83 ..... "Hopefully the losses in the bullpen don't bite too deep. More young hitting
.......................arrives, giving the team hope if all the bats work together."



..... 82 ..... "For the first time since season 4, the Olympians get over the .500 mark."


..... 82 ..... "My division got better and I did not. Also, 82.5 wins is my average in this world and I
.......................am very consistent."



..... 81 ..... "Dear lord, please…"


..... 81 ..... "I have started rebuild process with bringing up Viriato. Next year the winning will
.......................begin when 3 more studs get promoted."



..... 81 ..... "Looking to rebound from bad luck in S14."


..... 80 ..... "I've given up on reaching .500! ;>"


..... 75 ..... "Depending on how this team meshes together it could very easily be 50 or 100 wins."


..... 72 ..... "... rebuilding but competitive …"


..... 70 ..... "Hopefully I can get some better pitching this season."


..... 70 ..... "It will be another grim year."


..... 68 ..... "Still a year or 2 away, but I have some guys almost ready to step up."


..... 68 ..... " I filled some holes but we're a bit shaky and not very deep."


..... 65 ..... "Fingers crossed; gambling a bit."


..... 65 ..... "Meat and potatoes... This team has neither…"


..... 60 ..... "Rebuilding project continues."

No comments:

Post a Comment