[08/07/12] SHOELESS JOE WORLD ..... S17 WILL BEGIN SHORTLY .....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SOURCES: NO LANIER DEAL IN SIGHT


Phoenix (AZ)

Sources who are close to the Nicholas Lanier negotiations with the Arizona Barkleys say the two sides are so far apart, that the odds of the two getting a deal done this season are "slim to none".



FREE AGENCY BOUND?


All hope is not lost for Arizona to resign their stud future-HOF hitter, but as Lanier told the SJW Blog, it might be best to continue negotiations at a later time.

"My agents and the rest of Team Lanier think it's best for me to wait until after the season to decide where to take my talents next season."

We asked Arizona owner mele316 his thoughts on the situation, and he doesn't seem worried one bit.

"I made my money in the rattlesnake business, so I'm not concerned about some ****ing match with a ballplayer. He'll sign."


We'll keep an eye on this situation as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment